1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1988 - 2000 Chevy / GMC CK3500 Dually Truck Bed 8'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WheelerandSon, Dec 23, 2013.

1. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

FOR SALE: 8' bed off my 1990 Chevy C3500 1 ton dually. Will fit 1988 to 2000 classic CK3500 body style Chevy and GMC. Recently had the fiberglass fenders re-glassed and painted, then two weeks ago I got hit in the left side rear. All the damage is easily repairable even the fender. Right side is perfect. Recently installed L.E.D. side marker lights that all work. I will include a set of factory tailights with the bed. Tailgate has some damage but works fine. Overall this is still a nice clean bed that came off of a Texas truck. I was going to have the damage repaired but decided to put a new flatbed on the truck instead.

$600 or best offer POSSIBLE TRADES CONSIDERED! Let me know what you have.

Please call or text Ryan at (563) two zero 9 - 14 nine 0.

Keywords: C3500, K3500, bed, box, Silverado, Scottsdale, duallie, doolie, dually, flatbed, flat bed, 1 ton

bed1.jpeg

bed4.jpeg

bed5.jpeg

bed6.jpeg

bed7.jpeg

2. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

more pics of bed

bed8.jpeg

bed9.jpeg

3. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member