1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1987 Toyoya Meyer Plow Frame

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by ecajeff, Oct 29, 2003.

1. ecajeff

ecajeff Junior Member

Hey all. Still searching for a solution to my Meyer Plow frame (truck side) dilemma. Seems as though Meyer no longer makes frames for 1987 Toyota trucks. I have not been able to locate a used frame.

Any suggestions (be nice, please) would be appreciated.

Thanks. :cry:
  2. jeepboy

jeepboy Member

Can you weld? If so just take an old bracket and fabricate it to fit your truck.I've done quite a few brackets for my old toyota's,and they work great!!
  3. Radguy

Radguy Member

Yeah what he said!

That seems to be your best bet. You'll have to be pretty lucky to find a used one on a toyota.:cool:

E-bay is a good place but as of now they only have a Western frame on there:(
  4. ecajeff

ecajeff Junior Member

Thanks Guys!

I appreciate your review and reply to my post. I'll let you know how I make out.:waving:
  5. Murf67

Murf67 Member

drop a line to Mark at walker-shork (meyer Dealer) 1800-262-1680 he works in the parts dept. I too couldn't find ANYTHING or get any help when I was looking for an EZ mount for my 94 4runner. Mark got me everything i needed RIGHT FROM THE FACTORY!!!!delivered to my door!!!
  6. sail24

sail24 Junior Member

87 plow frame

I have a 86 frame I will be selling as soon as I find a frame for My 92 Toyota.
  7. pondguy22

pondguy22 Junior Member

Meyer toyota plow mount

Do you still have the frame for sale?