1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1987 ford ranger

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mikelawtown, Dec 15, 2004.

1. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I have the ex cab and its an auto with 4x4 also w/hydro/elec fisher truck isnt running..need to sell before weekend..700 firm...sorry no pics

2. Smush

Smush Junior Member

what wrong with the truck?

3. mikelawtown

from Mass

no clue, it has spark but no fuel, the plow setup is worth atleast 300-700 alone, the truck doesnt look that bad except for a few rust spots. cant hurt to look??

4. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Can you email me info about the plow and if you have any photo's.
    I do have a trailer so I could just drive up and get it.
    Do you have Title.

Dan

Last edited: Dec 15, 2004
  5. mikelawtown

from Mass

I have the title. The truck is a 1987 ford ranger extended cab auto 4x4. the truck is green with a tan bottom two tone. It has 2 new front tires and manual hubs. It has a elec/hydro fisher plow. The body isnt bad but has a few rot/rust spots. It sits nice . transfer case and differentials are great.it has a 2.9 litre and has spark but isnt getting gas.I dont know much about fords, I really dont have the time to mess with it. I work two jobs and it's getting a bit cold out.I have to get it out of the driveway soon. I live in lawrence mass 01841, maybe you can mapquest it.My # is 1-978-687-3992..Mike...Thanks

6. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Mike sorry I missed your call my phone was MIA I got you message but my buddy backed out.

If you go to sell it for a lower price I might be intrested just to mess around with.

Dan