1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1987 Ford F350 dump w/ snow plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by deereman 2, Jan 3, 2010.

1. deereman 2

deereman 2 Junior Member

this is a 1987 F350 1 ton dump.The bed is 10' it has a 460 w/5speed.The odometer reads 60500.I was told the engine only has 26,000 on it.It has new paint,new tires,all new brakes.The truck runs and drives great.The truck looks good but does have some dings and dents.It also has a Western snow plow.I have never used the plow so i don't know anything about it.I'm asking
    $4500 obo.The truck is located in Edwardsville,IL.
    If your interested you can call me at 618-635-3217.
    Thanks,Randy

sell 005.jpg

2. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

I send you an email randy. I look forward to meeting you today!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  3. deereman 2

deereman 2 Junior Member

I'll take $4000 cash.

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Randy you might want to fix a couple things and you might get what you asking for it. Put the correct belts on it, fix the oil leak, fix hydro leak on the pump for both the plow and dump and you should sell it. Its hard telling with a 1987 and it being driven only twice how it truly runs.

Sorry your getting out of the business. Good luck

5. deereman 2

deereman 2 Junior Member

belts are fixed.can't find any oil leak it looks to be old must be from before I got truck.the leak on the bed was the cap on the hydro tank.it is fixed.I don't know about the plow pump.I may have to raise the price it is worth more than i'm asking.

6. deereman 2

deereman 2 Junior Member

had plow fixed today.price has to go up to $4250.thanks