1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1987 F-350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jsbmaine, Dec 25, 2005.

1. jsbmaine

jsbmaine Junior Member

1987 F-350 4X4 wrecker. Would make a great plow truck, but too big for what I want to do.
    Everything works, but it needs TLC. The lights work sometimes. Rebuilt 460 motor, new clutch. Needs starter (it will start, but sometimes you have to adjust the starter) Needs tires.
    Best offer or trade for COMPLETE plow setup for 1993 Chevy K-1500
    Also would trade for pickup with plow good for yard.

2. captfudd

captfudd Member

I'll offer you $500
  3. mr.plow 2

mr.plow 2 Member

got a 1988 gmc 3/4 ton 4x4 with 7'6" western blade i would trade but u have to meet me half way let me know if this is something you are looking for
  4. captfudd

captfudd Member

Yes / No ... do u really wanna sell this thing?
  5. jsbmaine

jsbmaine Junior Member

Sorry, I've been forgetting to check this thread.

I need to get at least $2500 out of it for a cash sale. I'd be interested in a trade, but I can't travel more than about 2 hours from home because I have milking twice a day. Thanks for the offers, however.
  6. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

I have a meyers 7.5 setup complete. Has a Meyers e-60 pump. I even have a new E-60 pump that was a backup spare. John 443-336-9987 ps... It is on a 1994 GMC 1500
  7. jsbmaine

jsbmaine Junior Member

Hey, tried to email you but couldn't find your email address and I can't access the private messages.....
    email beyeaj@localnet.com and I'll give you what I found about General Trailers.
  8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

find someone to milk for you id go gobble up that 88 with the plow in a heartbeat