1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1987 Chevy K5 Blazer for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Quality SR, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

This is a 1987 Chevy K5 Blazer 4+4. Comes with a 7' 6" Western straight blade(old style) and a Western Pro Flo Spreader. Truck has 94,386 miles on it. New exhaust system, battery, alternator, starter, heavy duty coil springs, 2 front break lines. I think that is it. This truck has alot of power, and in great condition for it's age. Some rust under driver and passenger door. Spreader doesn't not have controller, or cover. Thanks for looking. I am asking $4,500 OBO.

2. Quality SR

I am having trouble with uploading the pictures to this Thread. Click on the link in my signature to see pics of the truck. The first page toward the bottom is the controls for the plow and spreader. There is day time pics on page 2.

3. Quality SR

Feel free to ask questions. Make me an offer. I am forced to sell. I have where to keep this truck in the off season. I have a E250 that i am selling and I am just going to keep the pick up and I am going to put a plow on maybe over the summer. Nothing wrong with the truck. If I had the room for it I would keep it. Truck has lots of power, it never let me down. I had one problem with water getting in the control box where the cable go in to because of bad gasket. That was during the Valentines Day storm. I fixed the problem(new gasket, and grease) and was able to plow the last storm that we had.

4. Quality SR

Price is NEG...

5. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder Junior Member

how much just for the spreader. How many years old and is all the wiring there?

6. Quality SR

I am asking $600 OBO. There is no control, i wired it to a heavy duty switch, and no top cover for the spreader. Ill include the switch and fuse holder if you want it. I used the spreader a dozen or so times Friday and today, it works great.

7. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder Junior Member

umm sounds alittle high since my funds are alittle low. how long you plan on having it for? i live like 10 minutes from your, maybe i could come look at it. Could i buy a cover for it? let me know

8. Quality SR

Give me $500 and it is yours. Ill be home until 5:30 today. Tomorrow ill be home all day. i'll throw in the switch. Yes you can buy a cover for it. I used a tarp, it worked fine.

9. Quality SR

Truck is still for sale. I just used it on st. pats day. Everything works great. Tomorrow i am changing the fluids, and having an oil change done. Must sell.

10. Quality SR

Truck and Salter is still for sale. Email me with any offers. Must sell

11. Quality SR

Truck and spreader still for sale. Contact me for more info and for any serious offers.

12. Quality SR

Bump........ Bump....... Bump

13. Quality SR

Bump....... Bump to the top

14. Quality SR

Make me an offer.

15. Quality SR

Bump it up

Bump..................Bump............Bump
    Still available make me an offer. Spreader still available.
    Make me an offer must sell.............

16. Quality SR

bump bump bump

17. Quality SR

$1000 off!!!!!!!!!!!

I have droped the price to ................. $3,000 for the truck. $500 (firm) for the spreader..
    Truck must be sold. Everything works great. No problems.

18. Quality SR

19. Quality SR

Bump......

20. Quality SR

bump.....bump