1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1987 Chevy K20 with plow and ez-dumper

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ksland, Feb 22, 2003.

1. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

For Sale:
    1987 Chevrolet K20 (although I believe its V20 in 87) 4WD, 140K miles, 5.7L Fuel injected, TH400 transmission, 0ld model Ez-Dumper Dump insert, and 7 1/2 Fisher Plow elec/hyd.

Dont know much about the truck except it runs and plows great. I bought it in a pinch last storm. Plowed 20 hours straight without a flaw. Just put $900 in all new brakes, lines, calipers, drums, wheel cylinders, hardware, pads. Has a hole in the drivers floor board. Rockers are still solid. Drivers inner fender well rotted out ($40) new. Just put 4 new E rated tires also before storm. Ezdumper is rusty but still works fine. Didnt use any oil or tranny fluid during the 20 hours of plowing. Excellent backup plow truck, or prospect for a restoration.

Email me at ksland@adelphia.net for any specific pictures. You can find pictures at the links below.

2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma