1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 SWB Bed

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by JSB86, Oct 31, 2003.

1. JSB86

JSB86 Junior Member
    from Texas

I recently registered just to see if anyone knows where can I find complete bedsides for an 86' SWB Chevy. I've found many of web sites that sell LWB bedsides but have yet to find the one who sells SWB bedsides.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :help: :help:

2. 1977/85scottspecial

1977/85scottspecial Member
    from Indiana

LMC Truck should have them. Go to www.lmctruck.com and order a magazine for your truck or call them and they should be able to help you. Alex

3. JSB86

JSB86 Junior Member
    from Texas

Thanks for the info, but LMC does not offer the SWB bed side with a square gas hole.

They only offer the RH side but with no gas hole.

Thanks again for the reply.

4. TomatoRedGMC

TomatoRedGMC Member

i know a place that might......

check out this website... www.parkermetalproducts.com

they are just north of PGH... a good friend of mine, guilty1, turned me on to these guys a while ago.....they have new/used/refurb beds accesories, everything....hope you find what you need! :eek:

5. 75gmck25

75gmck25 Senior Member

JC Whitney has some of the body repair parts and there are two places here in San Antonio (United Auto Parts and Crash Parts) that carry body parts for the older pickups.

I got a new hood and front fenders for my '75 GMC and United Auto Parts was the cheapest source. However, I didn't ask them about bedside panels because I was able to find a complete bed in the junkyard.

Bruce

6. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

They are available from GM but big money