1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 plow truck (chevy)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by eatonpaving, Nov 2, 2003.

1. eatonpaving

eatonpaving PlowSite.com Addict

this 1986 chevy plow truck is in great shape, very,very little rust, the truck had sat in a barn in northern michigan for nine years, the plow is a miejers it was a couple monthes old when the man passed away. there is a photo of the truck on here somewhere , i have replaced the brakes, front and back, turned the rotors, put in a new 160 thermostate, and clearcoated the truck with exception to the hood, everything on the truck works great, the plow is tight, it was only used once, the face of the plow has surface rust on it, i will try to sandblast it and paint it, ith plow was new in 95 i belive, this is a beautifull truck and someone on here could use it, i have bought a new truck and dont need this one anymore, i will try to put pics on here tomarrow night. you can contact me with email or give me a call, eatonpaving@yahoo.com 1734-641-0478

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

How much?

3. mcs lawn rescue

mcs lawn rescue Junior Member

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

5. eatonpaving

eatonpaving PlowSite.com Addict