1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 Jeep CJ7 w/ 6.5 Meyer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sefh, Jan 13, 2007.

1. sefh

sefh Senior Member

I have an 86 CJ7 with 2) 304's for sale. The body is in excellant condition. The frame has a small hole in the rear in front of the shock mount. The drive line is currently a Quadratrac with a TH400 Transmission. I have the Dana 20/30 front and rear axles for it also that I would let go with the Jeep. I have not driven the Jeep in a while so I don't know the road condition of it. The motor in it run great but leaks oil and the other motor has not ran in a while but is missing the water pump. I don't want to sell but I have an addition to my family coming. It also comes with a Meyers 6.5 ft plow but will need a new pump. Would be interested in trading for a short wheel based truck with plow. If interested PM and I will send pics.
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

3. Ggg6

Ggg6 Senior Member
    from IL

How much $$$
  4. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Sorry about that.. $3800.00 with plow $3200.00 without.
  5. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Some pictures would be a huge help in selling this! I am kind of interested...
  6. payton

payton Senior Member

plz make sure to post pics of the frame rot,, thats a biggie with the cjs. is the frame rusting out...

7. sefh

sefh Senior Member

I will take pics tonight of it and send them to you.
  8. sefh

sefh Senior Member

I can't get my camera to work properly so when I can I will post Sorry guys
  9. sefh

sefh Senior Member

Sorry pics are dark but don't get home in time. The one pic is of the frame rotting that is in front of the axle on passenger side. The passenger side door also has a scratch on the bottom. Let me know if your interested via email or pm. The pump is a back up put for my cousin so it will not be included in the sale.