1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 GMC K3500 4x4 Dump w/ 8ft. Fisher Speedcast For Sale in RI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Figure8 Plowing, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Figure8 Plowing

Figure8 Plowing Junior Member

1986 GMC K3500 4x4 Dump with 8 foot fisher speedcast plow for sale. 350, TH400 trans, NP205 transfer case, truck has 33,000 original miles. No longer a belt driven pump set up now has a Monarch electric over hydraulic pump and controls which works great. Truck has new fuel tanks and the switching valve works. Trans has fresh fluid and filter, front brake pads and rotors new, new anti-freeze, new thermostat and housing, heat works great. Needs rear brakes, 4.56 factory gearing in the dana 60 front and 14 bolt axles. Plow lights new last year, plow sanded and painted last year, new cutting edge, lots of work done. Frame is solid, cab had drivers side floor patched, needs small 3"x3" patch on pass side. The front fenders are new, doors new, rocker and cab corners done. Dump body all new plating, electric hydraulic dump body set up, power up and down. I am in Jamestown, RI and I am losing my storage, it's gotta $5,000 or best offer I will not part out or trade, gotta have CASH!!!

2. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

any pictures?

3. Figure8 Plowing

4. stotts1

stotts1 Member

will you take pay pal?

5. Figure8 Plowing

Truck is sold!!!