1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 Ford F150 & or 7ft western unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fitch, Jan 13, 2009.

1. fitch

fitch Junior Member

lookin to get rid of the 86 f150 with or with out the 7ft unimount blade on it. Or get rid of the 7ft unimount and junk the f150. The truck needs tires, starter (which i may have laying around), passenger rear leaf spring, and the clutch to be bled out as the petal is on the floor. could need more work than that, but the truck did run up until 2 yrs ago when we parked it when the fuel pump took a crap. it has a new fuel pump and the the plow itself worked great and the pump is brand new 2 yrs ago and never saw snow to use it since replaced. we were goin to get the truck back on the road again, even though its seen its glory days of plowing for i cant even begin to tell you how many yrs. it was always good, and very dependable. we were aiming to get it going and have it for a back up truck for worst case senario, but time is not of the essence and now we just want it gone! i can get pics and email them to you. make me an offer for the truck, plow or whole deal!
  2. MattR

MattR Senior Member

what price range were you thinking of? and where in WI?
  3. fitch

fitch Junior Member

im about 20 minutes west of Milwaukee, and 35 east of madison on the north side of waukesha off of hwy 94. the plow works great, and is in pretty darn good shape compared to some of the blades ive been seeing on craigslist listings in MN, IL, & WI for $1200 to $1600. its a complete set up with an actual mount for the f150. the truck could be easily put back togather and road worthy if you have time and a couple hundred dollars for the odds and ends. I just dont have the time with the way its been snowing and the demand of customers, not to mention having a personal life with my family! Shoot me an offer. ill try and get some pics of it posted... i know its a real axe trying to sell something without a picture to give a general idea.