1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 f350 Stakebed Dually

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NankoGroup, Dec 17, 2005.

1. NankoGroup

NankoGroup Junior Member

I have an F350 Stakebed Dually that I need to sell

It has a 351 windsor motor, auto trans and is 2 wheel drive, heavy treaded tires that are pretty new.

It has an 8 foot heavy duty western plow on it I replaced some o-rings and changed the fluid, made some adjustments and now it works great

It needs a new timing chain cover and fuel pump, (I broke the timing chain cover while I was trying to get the fuel pump bolts out)

I just bought a new f250 and need to get rid of this one! First $500.00 takes it! I will consider trades for salt spreaders! If it dosent sell its going to the Junk Yard! Thanks.
  2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Very interested. Where exactly are you? Can you email pics to turfscape(at)charter.net
  3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I am also interested in it if it is still available email me pics at aaronrobishaw@sbcglobal.net if you would please. I am in saginaw,MI and will probably come look at it if you are somewhat close too, so include a phone number if you can in the email
  4. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

PLZ e-mail info ...camlandservices@yahoo.com
  5. NankoGroup

NankoGroup Junior Member

I will send all of you pics tomorrow, I have to take a few. I am in Redford Michigan, 48239
  6. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Click on the link in my signature and call the # on the side of my truck. I'd like to come look at it.

7. NankoGroup

NankoGroup Junior Member

bumpity bump bump
  8. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

9. lorentzlawnsnow

lorentzlawnsnow Senior Member