1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 F250 w/spare pump and spare blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gman2310, Oct 1, 2005.

1. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

Have an 86 F250 with western cable plow. Truck does have some rust but comes with a spare pump and blade. $900.00 come and get it
    848-992-7742

2. captfudd

captfudd Member

Does it run?

Will it make the trip back over to Philly?

When can I come see it?

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Any pics? I'll trailer it. What motor, transmission, axles...and what not?

4. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

the truck starts right up, i dont know if it would make the trip, i bought it off someone last oct as a spare truck, i fixed all the stupid things that were wrong with it, but i never put it on the road and used it. It sat all summer long, i went out last week and the truck started right up. You can come look at it whenever you want. Just give me a call. 848-992-7742

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I am interested in the truck. My first truck ever was an '86 F250 w/a Fisher. I would really like to see a pic or two of it to get an idea what its like. I have traveled a long way before to see something that was supposed to be in decent shape and it was junk. Please be a little more specific on amount of rust and where it is. Is it auto or manual? Is it a V8 or the I6? Does it have the larger front hubs and does it have the full floating rear axle? What color is it? More details would be appreciated. Thanks

6. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

Pics

I bought the truck as a spare, we have all dodges with myers. I dont know anything about this truck, like i said, i bought it as a spare, it sat in my yard all year. Anyone that knows anything about these, can have the truck on the road in a week. The 2 rebuilt pumps and the blades are worth the $900.00 alone, and your getting a spare motor and trans and all the other good stuff with it, it does have locking hubs and the 4x4 does work.

7. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I sent you an email for some pics of the truck. Thanks

9. chrito

chrito Junior Member

10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member