1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 ESTABLISHED SNOW/LAWN BUSINESS-FOR SALE-got cancer need to retire!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chasenit, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Chasenit

Chasenit Junior Member

Established lawn/snow business. Clients are FULL for what I can do. The stress of being sick and trying to keep up is too much.

FULL LINE OF equipment, well known established NAME, trucks, trailers..........clients all to go.

ROOM FOR EXPANSION. Step into a business with all the ground work laid. No need to worry about finding clients. Great list of established clients and rates.

Currently 2 Western Unimounts for sale and 1 BOSS Power Vee to go, not paired on trucks-- $7000 takes all three.

EMAIL chasenit@iwon.com for more information.

Rapid City, SD is near Mt. Rushmore, Sturgis, Wall, Deadwood--MORE.
  2. Chasenit

Chasenit Junior Member

Hey everyone!! I worked a lot of years establishing this business...I have done all your leg work! People KNOW this business and use our services. Commercial established clients--management companies, department stores, CONTRACTS YOU CAN COUNT ON!

Management will help take over.....consider financing / terms

3. Tommy10plows

Tommy10plows Senior Member

Biz for sale

I am sorry to hear of your healh problems. I pray that your situation turns around.

The decision to sell a business is never easy. So many memories, challenges, and overcoming adversity to make it a success. Good customers become good friends, bad customers becoming ex customers.

You should be proud of your accomplishments. To keep a seasonal business running well all those years is quite an accomplishment.

Best wishes in the next chapter in your life.