1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 D150 4x4 318 auto St7.5 Meyer's E47

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordsuvparts, Dec 28, 2010.

1. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

I am thinking about selling my new toy that I bought last month. It is a nice loaded up truck with a/c 318 with an automatic trannsmission power windows and locks the interior is in pretty good shape and the truck has been well maintained by a guy who owned a large farm. It is blue over gray and the paint and molding are in good shape for the age of the truck. It has a little rust over the wheel wells but is a very solid old truck, I just replaced the front brakes and the drag link. It has a brand new Heavy Duty Battery in it. The truck looks really good and has a nice set of Custom wheels with BFGoodrich Tires that are in very good shape. I just had the truck completely serviced including the transmission. The only thing the truck seems to need is a good cleaning. It it ever warms up i will give it a good cleaning.

I Just installed a Meyer's ST7.5 with E47 pump and new style touch pad controller, It is the older style mount that came on an older State truck, the plow is used but in pretty good condition the cutting edge still has some life in it and the cylinders still look pretty good. It has all new couplers and B and C valves and a new ram seal. It will come with a brand new motor on the pump when it comes in.

I am asking 4500.00 for it I will post some pictures later today
    Located in Morehead KY 40351

2. fordsuvparts

1986 dodge 4x4

Here are a few pictures of the truck.

mtm trucks 2011 snow 001.jpg

mtm trucks 2011 snow 003.jpg

mtm trucks 2011 snow 002.jpg

3. wls

wls Senior Member

nice looking older rig, I'd like it for a backup, but broke now, no snow to push. LOL

4. fordsuvparts

I has never been plowed with, i put the plow on it and tuned it up and balanced the tires and replaced the brakes.