1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 Chevy Plow Truck For Sale With Plow $$$3500$$$in Michigan!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 7tcutty, Nov 26, 2006.

1. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

1986 1/2 ton 4x4 chevy truck dual tanks 350/ 700r4 trans 308 gears 265/75/16 tires and new wheels,

whats been done to the truck: new wheels 16" new 265/75/16 Pathfinder all terrain LR D tires. new lockouts, rear differential, powertrax locker in rear axles, brakes, 2" lift spring in front, add a leaf in rear" (truck does not sag at all!!), exhaust front to back (3 years old) 4 wire trailer harness, 750 edelbrock carb fresh tune, alternator, optima battery, cb radio, am/fm cassette, i have lights in the back below the bumper so you can see whats behind you while backing up.. strobe light with on off switch in cab. NEW gas tanks both sides work like they should 20 gal and 16 gal new upper and lower balljoints and steering arm..
    truck also has a sliding rear window and tool box that locks

PLOW 7.6 fisher conventiol type with push plates pump motor and cable controls all under hood nothing outside but hookups and frame w lights.. the plow angles right left and goes up and down with a full float available. new cutting edge on the plow, and there is a vynil sheet that covers the plow (waay better than blasting and painting the thing!) works like a charm

the truck is ugly and yes it has rust the drives floor has been patched the box floor is SOLID the trucks heater will literally ROAST you out of it in the winter. all the lights work turn signals ect.. it has 308 gears front and rear its a 350 motor with a 700r4 trans both have been rebuilt and have about 60-70K on them the truck shows 76000 miles and its probably 176k 90% of what has been done to the truck was done last NOVEMBER.. this truck is the most reliable truck iv ever owned and i will and do drive it anywhere.. it rides good on the highway and i have reciept for all of the shop work that i have had done to it..

truck located in lansing Mi 48910 my number is 517-202-3971
    truck and plow are sold as ONE UNLESS you are going to help take it off !..
    yes i have a few pics
  2. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

3. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

you gots mail
  4. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

take to the top
  5. 7tcutty

7tcutty Junior Member

there are pics on www.racingjunk.com heres the url