1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 Chevy 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcs lawn rescue, Dec 17, 2003.

1. mcs lawn rescue

mcs lawn rescue Junior Member

i have a 1986 chevy 2500 4x4 for sale it has approx 15,000 on new motor, 149500 on body. in terrific shape no major rust spots, just the norm. Purrrrrrs like a kitten. asking $2500 or best offer. Wish i could keep just needto find something with an extended cab for the family.

chris

2. dharmabum

dharmabum Junior Member
    from nj

Still available? Where in NJ are you?

3. mcs lawn rescue

possibly....(depends on offer)only due to the fact that i still havent got a new truck...not a money pig im located in central Jersey (freehold)

chris

4. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

any more info on this truck? automatic? pics? etc

5. mcs lawn rescue

will post some pics this evening....im not definatly gonna sell it will really depend on the offer. i may just keep this truck so let me know this truck is a automatic, i just put in a CD player, thre are no real problems that im aware of

chris

6. mcs lawn rescue

if anyone is still interested here is the deal....this truck has no major defects to my knowledge only known problem is that the front brakes seem to not let go when trying to go forewared, however they do release( i think the parking break is sticking) this truck will include a 7.5 meye plow and all hardwear. this plow has never been used by myself but i have seen it work. this truck is wired and ready to go with the the ecception that the plow a frame does not fir the truck mount that i have.(easy part to get). and questions please dont hesitate to ask.

chris

ps. i cant seem to be able to attatch pics? any suggestions

7. mcs lawn rescue

this truck is for sale as is and BEST OFFER looking to sell. let me know the price. best offer

chris

8. phillyplowking1

phillyplowking1 Senior Member

2500?? its an offer ........

9. mcs lawn rescue

well for $2500.00 it can be yours! let me know when you want to see it. im available all weekend and monday. im leaving for Disney on Tuesday for a week if you cant look before that. just let me know

chris

10. dharmabum

dharmabum Junior Member
    from nj

Sorry I missed thses posts, if its still available email me any pics at dharmabum@comcast.net. I am in NJ too so getting together should be easy when you get back.

11. mcs lawn rescue

still for salw will be back tuesday

chris

12. dharmabum

dharmabum Junior Member
    from nj

Hey I sent you a PM the other day, I'll send you another with my phone number, give me call when you are back up from Disney, I would like to come take a look at the truck Tuesday or Wednesday if thats cool.

13. mcs lawn rescue

well i still have the truck for sale, i really need the space i guess ill take 2200 or best offer

chris