1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1986 Chevrolet K5 Blazer W/ Meyers 7.5 Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vengeanceent, Apr 11, 2011.

1. vengeanceent

vengeanceent Junior Member
    from Ohio

What your looking at is a VERY NICE "NOT PERFECT" K5 Blazer. The truck is 25 years old and does need a few things.

I'll start with the good and new,

The body overal is in VERY nice shape for the year. VERY VERY little body rust. Truck has 111K on the body. All original paint.

Brand New Reman Chevy 350. Yes I say brand new because it doesn't even have 1000 miles on it. Paper work in hand. Summit Intake and Carb are brand new, radiator is brand new, brand new exhaust.

Newer 700R4 w/ large transmission cooler with stainless lines

New 4in Pro Comp lift.

New 33in Pro Comp Extreme MT's

New brakes all around

All stainless brake lines

Ford Windstar seats. MUCH more comfortable than the stock seats.

Meyers 7.5 Plow. E60 pump. Pump was just rebuilt and has a brand new motor. 7.5 blade

The Bad

Salvage title. The truck was stolen and recovered. To serious buyers I'll explain the whole story. No Damage was done to the truck.

Will need floors and rockers eventually. I cut out and patched all bad spots. I have BRAND NEW floor pans for the truck to go with it.

That's really all that's wrong with the truck.

This would make someone a great daily driver or plow truck or both! Runs awesome and looks great!

I do have more pics to SERIOUS buyers. NO TRADES! AND IF YOU WANT TO LOW BALL AND OFFER ME 2500.00 DON'T WASTE MY TIME!

Located in the Cleveland Ohio area.

Vengeanceent@yahoo.com
    440-667-2892

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01678.jpg

DSC01672.jpg

DSC01676.jpg