1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1985 Suburban Fisher 7.5 $1800 obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jrbalto, Nov 26, 2006.

1. jrbalto

jrbalto Junior Member
    from NY

I have purchased a newer truck and am selling the '85 Suburban I have had since 1988. It had 87K when I bought it and now has 149K. I have records of all work since 1988. I haven't plowed commercially, just my own driveway and two rental properties. A new Goodwrench 350 was installed 9K ago in 1999. In 1996 the body was redone with new GM doors and tailgate. Lower panels, front floors, and the rear tailgate support need to be done now. The truck runs and drives well and the plow works fine. Transmission, transfer case, and rearend have all been rebuilt within the last 15k. It has Superwinch manual hubs and almost new Goodyear Workhorse tires. Exhaust is all recent. Alternator and wiper motor were replaced last year. The driver's seat needs a cover which I have. The headliner vinyl is sagging from it's backer board. If you are interested and need more info or pictures, email me. p.s. There is one picture on the "test" part of this site, but I was blocked from putting it here.jrboyer@nycap.rr.com