1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1985 K20 Diesel

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by KJ8385, Jan 13, 2004.

1. KJ8385

KJ8385 Junior Member

I have a 1985 Chevy K20 diesel 8 foot fisher hd plow what other rims fit? i have 33-16.5 wagon wheels but want to change to 16"
  2. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

You should have 8 lug rims. You can call a tire store in your area and tell them the specs on your truck and they will let you what rims and tires you can get. I usually go to discount tire. They are pretty reasonable and have free flat repair.:D

SNOWPIMP Member

any chevy 8 Lugs should fit Not real sure about the newer ones though ! I tried to put chevy on a ford with no luck before! Dodge and ford will interchange I have had luck with that!
  4. KJ8385

KJ8385 Junior Member

OK Thanks I think tires need to be thiner wide tires 50's just collect snow.
  5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

try looking in some 4 wheel drive mags they have a good selection of wheels and tires