1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1985 International S2500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Oshkosh, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

This had a 300 cummins,11' frink patrol wing and 11' frink P/A poly plow.10 yard spreader and air controls for all functions.

1985 S model.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2005
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

This is probably a stupid question but, what are air controls? I have always loved those HUGE plows!
  3. Oshkosh

Is there ever a stupid question?lol
    Frink and maybe others used air switches to control all the hydraulic functions,they looked like little toggle switches so all you had in the cab was a box with these switches which controlled a hydraulic bank outside of the cab.
    The only draw back was they leaked over time and cost about $75 each to replace.....
  4. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

is that mack the dog blocking your way?
  5. Oshkosh

Sure is/was my boy Pickett.

Hi,Yep that was my partner went everywhere with me.lol

Merry X mas 11.jpg
  6. dunedog

dunedog Senior Member

Sorry to hear of his passing.
    I can never sell the property I own now,I have 6 dogs that have passed, enshrined on it's acerage.
  7. Oshkosh

One does get attached.

I know what you are saying,I dont have much use for people most days(Esp Yuppies) but my dogs are another story.