1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1985 F-350 For Sale 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 01PStroker, Dec 21, 2010.

1. 01PStroker

01PStroker Junior Member

1985 Ford dump truck 4x4 with the 6.9 diesel with 197000 miles which still runs good and a 4 speed manuel trans. The dump is a PTO 8 foot dump bed with a good role tarp (not ripped). The truck has many new parts like a new radiator, front axle joints, glow plug timer, glows plugs, front tank, fuel selector switch (both tanks work), front brakes, pads, rotors, hoses, tires r cooper dis. s/t with 90% tread, all lights work, heater core, heater fan. The truck runs good used a little oil about a quart every 3 to 4 weeks. Also have a boss snow plow bracket rt3 to go with truck if somebody wants it or i will sell it out right. The truck will need a new exhaust but doesn't affect how it drives. Also has a custom front bumper and a ladder to get into the dump bed. Interior is in good condition no tears or rips. Has a brake controller and a pintle and a ball hitch. Any other ?s u might have just let me know or u want to come drive it call or text mark @ 419-566-8951 thanks for your time..... $4000.00 obo cash talks ussmileyflag

DUMP 2.jpg

DUMP ONE.jpg
  2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's a cool truck. A 9 foot Fisher speedcast would look sweet on it. Wish you were closer.

p.s. - this should be in the for sale section and welcome to plowsite
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  3. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

If it was an automatic it would be sold...
  4. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

this is exactly what i am looking for. unfortunatley, i dont have the money at the moment
  5. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

nice truck! Wish You were closer!
  6. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

This truck is local to me. I looked at it back in October, I believe. Over all it's a pretty decent truck. I do agree, if it was an automatic, I would have bought it back then. Just to help a local guy out, the truck has very little rust ( If I remember right, no holes in the cab, just a little surface) The bed I believe had a couple very small holes, but nothing to worry much about. Overall a very good 4X4 1 ton dump. Just the wrong tranny. Good Luck on the sale.
  7. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

The trany is just what I want in a truck like that! could I get a zip to check on shipping?
  8. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

45867 is the zip code for Mt. Blanchard, Ohio. To give you an idea it's about 20 minutes from Findlay, Ohio, which is about 50 minutes south of Toledo, Ohio right off the Ohio turnpike.
  9. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

Ok Thanks! I will get back to You.
  10. Kelsey

Kelsey Member

Is the truck still for sale?
  11. John T

John T Member