1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1985 3/4 ton How much is it worth?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by jrich01, Nov 24, 2003.

1. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

How much do you guys think this trucks worth? Runs great.

untitled.jpg

2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

$1700-$2700 depending on mileage, rust etc.

3. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

Has about 125,000 miles and no rust at all. Just repainted about 3 months ago. new tires and rims . new bearings. brakes

4. HDROCK

HDROCK Junior Member

Around this area a manual will bring more than an auto. In West Virginia this truck would be worth $3,500-$4,000. Many people in this area simply dont want any computers in their trucks and are willing to pay more for those 1973-1987 trucks that are in good condition than even the 1988-1998 trucks which have computers. I guess you just need to check your area

5. Michael F

Michael F Senior Member

$ 3,000-3,500, why you selling, looks good, hows it run?

6. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

Well i bought the truck off of my cuzin for $5,000.00 with a landscape trailer. The truck got its first plow last year so it doesnt have any wear on it yet. Runs drives like a new truck. Eats gas like a new one to. I just wanted to post this to see if i got a good deal or got f*$ked like people are sayin around here

And the beer trailer.. it would be a miracle to have one of those stocked with beer sittin there for me. But its only full of semi tires :mad:

7. PROCUTSLAWNCARE

PROCUTSLAWNCARE Senior Member

Great truck, plows like a hore!!! Worth the money!! :D

8. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

Hehehehehehee:cool: :rolleyes: :realmad: :confused:

9. tjcezar

tjcezar Member

If it can make you more money than you paid for it than it was a good DEAL. Most people are haters they don't want to see anyone else make anyy money:drinkup:

10. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I run a fleet of these trucks and you can't kill them. Forget the new stuff, these will run forever! Parts are readily available and cheap, and anybody can work on them...

11. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

yeah i really like the truck.. just hope it lasts for me thats all

12. PROCUTSLAWNCARE

PROCUTSLAWNCARE Senior Member

13. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

This Truck is for sale now. Start sending in bids

14. nachoschevs

nachoschevs Member

Around where I live in Pa a truck in that shape with the plow and the trailor included would probley go for around 4500-5500 dollars. Depending on the size motor and if it sounds/looks like it would be a strong runner. If I was still at home and had the money sittin around I would buy it tommorrow. I love them year chevys.

15. plummermark2002

plummermark2002 Member

IS YOUR CHEVY PICKUP A 4 BY 4 ?

16. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Ill give ya 5 g's for the beer truck, but only if its full of beer!!!! :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: J/k, nice looking truck...Rob

17. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

Yes the truck is a 4x4. Awesome truck!!

18. nachoschevs

nachoschevs Member

jrich01,
    I believe you got your moneys worth when you got it off of your cousin. In the picture it looks real nice. You need to get a couple other shots to see the interior and the general shape of the body from the other side/bed area. Mainly for me and the other guys that favor that year.:D I never get tired of seeing a nice looking chevy.
    Nacho