1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1984 K10

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Farmmedic, May 11, 2003.

1. Farmmedic

Farmmedic Junior Member

I have a 1984 K10 I was going to restore, I bought a 1979 C10 that is in too good of shape to part out. So I decided to sell the K10. It has a 305 with a 4 barrell, it runs well, burns oil on start up, probley need vavle stem seals, it has a 4 speed trans that works great, the transfer case and rear end are great, they don't make any noise going down the road. all 4 tires are inflated and in fair shape. I put a flat bed on it, the interior is in rough shape. The fenders are rusted bad as is the radator support.
    I have a new gas tank and raditor support that was never installed. The hood i ok only little rust.

I live on the East Coast of NC, 2hrs South of Norfolk VA. I used this truck for the past 2 years bear huntting. I never had a title to it. Would like to sell as a whole unit, but might consider parting out. I'm asking $700.00.