1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1984 cj7 plowing machine wrangler tub

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cj7plowing, Jul 12, 2012.

1. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

1984 cj7 with many modifications,

1995 red wrangler tub with tan hardtop and roll bar with spray in liner applied. hard doors are also from wranlger.

cj7 dash with original gauges, upgraded wrangler heater core and defroster out of wrangler along with wiper motor and CJ7 front grill

rear defrost and wiper work on hardtop.

the frame is a 1984 , 7 years ago I scrapped the body that was on it and scraped the frame power washed and wire wheeled frame. the frame was then primed and Por 15 was applied at the same time
    the gas tank was cleaned and new seals and sending unit was installed. along with
    stainless fuel lines
    stainless brake lines

engine is 258 inline bored .30 over with mild cam, head was ported, lifters and valves are all new this year. engine is close to 300hp
    clifford intake
    weber carb
    6=1 header
    accell super coil
    MSD ignition
    Mean green altenator
    AGR super steering pump.
    new fuel pump

has dual heavy duty batteries on tray batteries are NEW

front and rear axles have been upgraded to single peice solid.

transfer case has all new seals

auto transmission was built 8 years ago with maybe 3000 miles put on it. it had the strongest kevlar bands installed with the best parts availible.

aluminum radiator and high performance tranny cooler installed. along with new lines to tranny.

jeep was comepletely rewired 5 years ago with a Painless wire harness and and auxilary panel was added.

rear back up light

31x10.5 r15 BFG ll terrain tires.

Jeep has 3" lift

warn Locking hubs

brakes were done last year

smitty built bumpers rear is new, also have new front in box included.

stereo was installed with amp, and console is a sub.

Jeep has meyers 6.5 ft plow. was painted 3 years ago. Jeep has meyers sabre plow lights and upgrade E60 pump.

This jeep was built to take anything and it will

the bad

Jeep needs a flywheel which isnt a huge deal just the trans has to be removed. for asking price I will have it installed by my auto shop . the jeep still runs perfect just ocassionally on start up it will skip and not start. its been this way for 3 years. starting in the middle of the winter no problem

jeep also has plug in block heater.

driver fender has rust and a dent, I have a new fiberglass fender to go with the jeep.

I have some spare parts and stuff that I didnt make a list of but are included.

might have forgotted some other upgrades just so many to list.

This CJ7 I have owned since 1995 and it is my pride and joy.

email rocky0707@gmail.com

or calll 732 241 4774

photo (10).jpg

photo (12).jpg

photo (16).jpg

photo (15).jpg

photo (13).jpg
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Email sent