1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1983 Jeep Scrambler With Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CJ8R, Sep 20, 2003.

1. CJ8R

CJ8R Junior Member
    from wyo

1983 Scrambler for sale. I bought this form the original owner, even have the window sticker. Has rebuilt AMC 360 with about 10,000 miles on it. 4 speed manual transmission (T176 I believe), dana 300 transfercase, amc 20, dana 30. I just had a new 3" exhaust with magnaflow muffler installed. Has brand new 3 row radiator, has new gaskets on oil pan, valve covers, and new seals in power steering box. I had all of this installed within the last month. The body is kinda rough, it mainly just needs new floor pans and new rear corners (about $100 worth of sheet metal) The frame is rust free though with no cancer or rot at all. I bought this Jeep to build me a serious rockcrawler out of, but I dont have th ability to fix the body and dont want to pay a shop big bucks to fix it for me....so I am just going to try and sell it. Jeep with plow $3800 negotiable. email CJ8R@hotmail.com for more info. Jeep is located in Wyoming. Plow is a Meyer 6.5 foot power angle plow. Pics can be seen by using the links below. Jeep is already setup for the plow, I just took the brackets off because I didn't plan on using the plow...will gladly reinstall everything though.

Just wanted to refresh this post (I woulda just replyed to the old post but apparently you cant reply to posts anymore) I really want to get rid of this Jeep please feel free to email me if you are interested!