1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1983 F-250 Diesel w7.5 meyer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, May 10, 2005.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Im getting ready to get a new one at the end of June so its time for my winter of 2004 money maker to go to a new home.

2500 in new parts since February'04 or 5500 miles: Rebuilt auto trans-C6, injector pump, injectors, injector lines, rear brakes, tires, park brake cables, heater core,rear bumper, springs.

Comes with good working Meyer 7.5 and e-47 pump with a rebuild about 2 years old. Truck is mechanically ready to go and make money. It needs glow plugs, a radio (i might have one), drivers side window mechanism isnt working right, handle just turns and nothing happens, and body work. (over bed fenders, d-side rocker, p side door, d side floor near rocker. No rust through yet on floor but its getting there. Also has trailer hitch. PA inspection ran out in February. 156000 original miles, I have proof. I am asking 2750 obo