1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1983 Chevy Truck and Plow for Sale

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by gitzenlandscape, Jan 8, 2001.

1. gitzenlandscape

gitzenlandscape Junior Member

I am selling a 1983 Chevy 1/2 ton Truck with a 7.5 foot Western cable controlled plow in Pgh, PA. Truck has approx. 125,000 miles, 350/350, 3 inch suspension lift, 33 inch tires(HEY it's the way I bought it), body rough but not completely gone, was used daily for landscaping business for past 3 years and has been very dependable. Plow was purchased used this past Spring to use this Winter and was never mounted. I am closing my business and do not need the truck. I am asking $1700.00 and will take no less, BUT I am open to partial trade for 50cc to 70cc dirt bikes for the kids. Please post thread with questions or email at gitzenland@cs.com or call (412)492-9640 and leave message with phone number and email.