1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1982 Chevy crewcab dually 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 75_racer, Jan 11, 2005.

1. 75_racer

75_racer Junior Member
    from Peru,IL

Very nice 1982 Chevy 4x4 crew cab dually. 4x4 still works but I took the 4.11 rearend out,replaced with a 3.73.Better gas milage pulling my trailer.454 that still runs and pulls great! Body in great shape. Couple spots of surface rust on top of the bed rails. Dual gas tanks. 4speed manual tranny. A/C still works. Also has 5th hitch and reese hitch. Trailer brakes hook up. New style/old style trailer plug-in. New tires in 2003. Reason I am selling is b/c I sold my race car, I also have a baby on the way. Call with any questions 815-579-2169

Email me with your email address for pictures. The truck is black with burgandy interior.

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Uh....how much?

3. 75_racer

75_racer Junior Member
    from Peru,IL

4. 75_racer

75_racer Junior Member
    from Peru,IL

SOLD FOR 3900.00 on EBAY!