1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1982 Chevy 2500 4x4 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WheelerandSon, Jan 18, 2008.

1. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Up for sale is my 1982 Chevy 2500 HD 4x4. It currently has the 6.2 diesel with 400 TH auto transmission. The motor is currently not running. I was told it is the injector pump. I was going to swap the diesel for a gas 350, but I just found another truck to replace it, so now I do not have the time or money to mess with this old girl.

She has the typical rust for these trucks, but overall is really not too bad looking of a truck. This truck has NEVER been a plow truck. I am going to get pics of the truck posted tomorrow.

$600.00 take her as she sits.

Call me (563) 528-0293 anytime

Ryan

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I am interested, do oyu want an email to send pics to or are you going to post them here?

3. extra mile

extra mile Junior Member

can you get some photos posted I am interested in the truck..

4. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Please pm me with the pics

5. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

i just posted the truck today. i am going to my shop to get pics of the truck in the morning. i will post them here and pm them to anybody who requests them.

thank you,
    ryan

6. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

here are some pics of the truck

left 2.JPG

7. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

another pic

8. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

more pics of the old girl