1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1980 Jeep CJ7

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ned5485, Feb 21, 2007.

1. ned5485

ned5485 Member

Brown Jeep 001.jpg I bought this 2 years ago for the plow that it had on it. He would not desperate. The plow is on my other jeep. It would be a serious project for someone. More likely, it would be a good parts jeep. It has not been started in 2 years.(I backed it off the trailer and have not touched it since) The drive line seemed strong. It has a straight 6. The 4wd works in high and low. The tires are good snow tires with 60 to 75% tread left. The bad news is the brake lines rusted out(before I got it) The worse news is the frame is rusted too. I included a close-up pick, because in my opinion, this is a huge problem. If you can weld, it might not be so bad for you. But, I can't.

Make me an offer. I will consider just about any trade. Maybe we can swap junk? If the price is right, I could deliver.

PM me, or call (812) 459-2848

Brown Jeep 001.jpg
  2. ned5485

ned5485 Member

this is the rear driverside frame. Behind the back tire

Brown Jeep 003.jpg
  3. ned5485

ned5485 Member

just some more. Seats are in pretty good shape. If you want to see more pics, let me know

Brown Jeep 002.jpg