1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1980 ford skidsteer.runs great must go asap

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tirioloservices, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

due to being laid off from my day job iam selling one of my skid steers.. i hate to see it go i had plans to restore in the spring bu heres the deal
    its a 1980 ford cl40.. ford v4 industrial motor.
    runs off propane..very clean and alot cheaper than gas.. about 2...8 hour days per 33 lb tank
    tires are decent.bucket could use beffing up.
    iF you want it can be put back to gas with an after market gas tank etc.original ones were removed... look at pics and call to come see iam located in DERBY,CT..MACHINE IS NOW AT A SITE IN NEW HAVEN,CT
    CALL FOR ANY ?S ABOUT THIS MACHINE.. ROUGHLY 3,245 HOURS
    CELL PHONE 203-906-0103
    IAM ASKING $5,800 OBO THATS WHAT DEALERS IN THE USA TOLD ME TO START AT
    IAM VERY OPEN TO OFFERS,,,, MAYBE EVEN CASH AND TRADE FOR PLOW TRUCK,SMALL TRACTOR WITH LOADER..LIKE A GARDEN TRACTOR, I DONT KNOW BUT I NEED CASH TO...CALL ME WITH ANY IDEAS AND LETS TALK
    PICTURES CANT BE POSTED HERE..BUT CHECK EQUIPMENT PIC FORUM LOOK FOR TIRIOLO SERVICES SMALL RESTORATION OF A 1980 CL40 OR MESSAGE ME ILL EMAIL YOU PICS ETC ETC
    NEED GONE ASAP