1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1980 ford cl-40 skidsteer .Runs good.uses propane...located in ct near ny

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tirioloservices, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

1980 ford cl-40 skidsteer runs.uses propane.located in ct

Iam looking to seel or trade a 1980 cl-40 skidsteer its a ford.all hand controls.ford v4 40hp engine.runs good.converted to porpane by previous owner.its cheaper to run that way.1 tank gets about 8 hours..bucket could use beefing.tires are decent.good snow machine.backup.or use to load at sites.call me 203-906-0103 iam open to all offers it has a little over 3000 hours.......$5000 obo very neg...can be put back to gas run with a new fuel tank/afternarket..bbut propanes so cheap and clean burning why would u...propane dont freeze eitherr..starts up like nothing even in 10 degrees..call me anytime....weighs 4000 pds.google ford cl40 ..also known as erickson for a pic so u get an idea..looking for a smaller bobcat/skid like the 20hp models

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. bsieb

bsieb Junior Member
    from NJ

Does it have a cab or is it open air?

3. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

hey it has a cage...u can easily make sides with plexi...google the machine and youll het an idea

4. joecz80

joecz80 Junior Member

5. bsieb

bsieb Junior Member
    from NJ

6. Tirioloservices

Tirioloservices Member

Sent you both pics.....let me knw what ya thinkk i was told worth 5 grand all day..it runs great just used it yesterday moving snow......