1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1979 Fiat Allis 545B Wheel Loader in Illinois

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lbilawncare, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare Senior Member

1979 Fiat Allis ASKING $14,000.00

Runs great, 2 sp trans, tops out at about 18mph. Gauge pic was taken with machine running.

Selling because it doesn't suit my needs anymore.

PM with questions

Thanks for Looking !

002.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

How many hours are on this machine?

You're located in Champaign, correct?

3. Lbilawncare

I believe around 2200 hours.

4. Lbilawncare

Yes, Champaign ( 61821 East Central Illinois )

5. hunter36hunter

hunter36hunter Junior Member

Does the loader have any leaks? How about a heater. What is the horse power and make of the engine? Are the tires good?

6. Lbilawncare

Occasionally there will be a few drops of oil underneath, nothing to be concerned about. A few of the hydraulic hoses were replaced about 3 years ago. It does have a heater but it doesn't get very hot unless the machine has been running for awhile. We put a small 2-cycle generator on the back and ran a heater off of that, worked well. I could include the generator if needed. I'm not sure of the hp or make, I've seen others like it that say 102hp. We had a 12ft pusher on it and it did fine unless there was more than 8 in, in that case we just used the bucket. The rear tires have a lot of tread left, the front have less, but none of them leak.

7. Lbilawncare

Eng. manufact by Fiat Allis, 102hp Still available.

8. z400

z400 Member

From Champaign?
    Cool

Sorry, not interested in the tractor. Just thought it was cool to see that you were from Champaign.
    Im from Gifford

9. Lbilawncare

bump price is negotiable

10. Lbilawncare

bump.

Any reasonable offer will be considered,

we have it on Machinery trader for $9000.00

We had it looked over and full report done by a Caterpillar technician, report is available to view / talk over with me.

11. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Interested in loader. What is your current price, would like to talk about condition report. Please reply by PM with phone number......

12. Lbilawncare

Sold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!