1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1979 Dodge Power Wagon with Plow for sale

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Randy209, May 16, 2011.

1. Randy209

Randy209 Junior Member

I am selling my 1979 Power Wagon .. This truck runs great.. Does need some tlc.. Has a 360 with alum intake with truck adveneger holley carb.. headers with dual ex.. flowmaster 40 series mufflers.. Blew one of the mufflers off the other day driving it.. This truck come with i believe is a 7.5 meyers power angle plow.. I can not get pics to load on here but if you have any other questions about the truck email me at randy209@live.com i can send them thru a email to you.. Just put power wagon in subject line... Open for all and any offers.. This truck will sell fast !!.. Thanks Randy

2. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

too bad its not a lil red express. Kinda keeping my open for one of those

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

With the big block? Lane racing has one for sale. I'll see if I can get you a number/email address

4. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

Looking for a project not one done already.

Just checked, for 11k I can find one real pretty. All done with CB. Thx for looking out though

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

This was not unreasonable 2/3 grand and a full roller. I'll look for the info, I'm where the ad is posted all the time.

6. MrPLow2011

MrPLow2011 Senior Member
    from Boston

Oh sorry someone else PM about one in Canada for 11k. Needed some work. Wouldnt be worth going to canada for it.

But its a roller with out a motor or tran?

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

NO by full roller I meant it had motor, trans, starts and runs. Might be able to drive it home? I'm headed by there this afternoon I'll check it out.