1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1975 Power Wagon in Nice Shape!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NLS1, Jul 13, 2011.

1. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

This is my dad's truck, he bought it last fall with the intentions of helping me plow a bunch of driveways that I could no longer do. His health turned out to be a bigger problem than expected, and he did not use the truck.

This is NOT my personal truck but I am posting it for him. He would really like to see it go soon. He had wanted a Power Wagon since he was a kid, and it was a dream come true for him. But now it just reminds him of how his illness kept him from doing what he wanted and it bums him out.

Neat old truck with plenty of life left. Here is the link to CL and I will try to get separate pictures soon so that I can add them here.
    He spent $5k on the truck and $2k on repairsis hoping for $5k but will entertain offers.