1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1975 Dodge W200 Power Wagon

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dinosaur, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

Due to a recient upgrade in vehicles, I'm selling my back-up.
    1975 Dodge W200 3/4ton Power Wagon, 4wheel drive, factory plow setup w/plow (non-electric as the hydraulics are driven off the engine).

360 w/4barrel, 3sp auto trans. Odometer reads around 78,000m so I don't know how many times if at all it rolled over. We've had it close to 10 years. Both floors have been repaired and the bed has NO rust, tailgate works good. Drivers door has some rust on the bottom thats why I haven't painted it.

I know it's not pretty, but for a 40yr old plow truck she runs, drives, stops and plows like she's supposed to. Has a 8' bed, tires are 2 years old (dedicated mud/snow tires), and the truck is only driven about 1k miles a year and inspected every year. Has an extra 45gallon fuel tank mounted in the bed that the truck can also run off of. Used evey year for hauling firewood and snowplowing my driveway and the local church.

With the truck you also get all the spare parts for it which include, but not limited to the following list:

Spare running but tired 360 engine, bad auto trans w/transfer case from a 318 truck (need a different torque converter for the 360)

Drum to drum rear w/4.11 posi gears (same ratio as what is in the truck now) Spare drive shafts, extra passenger side door

I've had at one time about 4 of these trucks in various states that parts have come off of, thus the quantity of parts!

Couple boxes of smaller spare parts including another padded glove box door in really good shape, spare roof lights, wiring harness, and all kinds of stuff too numerous to mention (plus I haven't really inventoried it so I really don't know how much I have. I just know I have a LOT of parts, a couple of shelves worth!!)

Going price with all the extras is $4000 obo. Do NOT contact me with "how low will you go", cash onsite talks. As of this writing, I won't split the parts and truck, unless some want all the parts as a bundle, then we'll talk.

Email or call six one zero-417-four four 3 six to set up a test drive. I live in the Q-town area but also work in Bethlehem, so I can bring it to work for you to see (parts won't be loaded until sale is made).

P5042764.jpg

P5042765.jpg

P5042766.jpg

P5052767.jpg

P5052768.jpg

2. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Had one back in the day. Toughist truck I ever owned.

3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

What a blast from the past! It's still working, you have to have one of the few left.

4. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

So is anybody interested in just the truck w/plow, no parts?

5. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

Anybody need another backup vehicle? Open to offers

6. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Reminds me of my first--plow truck that is.

I shouldn't have even clicked the link. But I couldn't resist.

Very tempting, but I better not.

Good luck!

7. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I told a guy I work with about your truck. His Family runs all Dodge Plow Trucks. Whimp! would not even think about it. If I had the money I would buy it. Sand it. And paint it! See how long I could run it.

8. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

It has been SOLD. Off to a new home and a full restoration (so I'm told)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.