1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1974 F100 w/ ficher 7' plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by timsjeep, Jul 7, 2002.

1. timsjeep

timsjeep Senior Member

I am selling a very stout 1974 Ford F100 4x4 pickup. It has overloads, T18, 360, d44 front, 9" rear. The front springs are Rancho 2 1/2 inch lift and then the overloads in the rear give the truck a comfortable lift. Brand new 32-11.50/15 tires. It needs paint but runs very strong. Has newer 4 brl. carb and a 7 foot Ficher snow plow that can be removed very easily. Asking $2300.00 OBO. If you are interested in pictures, email me for them. Tim

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

pics of your truck

hey tim, im thinkin about buyin another project/plow truck. i already have a 76' f-250 hiboy with a meyer plow and i got 3/4 of a fisher setup in the back of it for weight! I was wonderin if you could send me some better pictures so i could make up my mind. thanks, Brian

Bdfordman@aol.com