1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1972 Jeep with Meyer Power Angle plow...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by d4xycrq, Aug 22, 2006.

1. d4xycrq

d4xycrq Junior Member

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

Nice i like the older trucks

3. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

thats a bad ass looking truck

4. ClarkLawnCare

ClarkLawnCare Junior Member
    from maine

Wow.
    Haven't seen one of those trucks in a long time.
    Very nice !!!
    KClark

5. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Thats got a hell of a bumper on it:eek:

6. storts

storts Junior Member

Nice Jeep

:dizzy: :dizzy:
    If the plow wont push it,,,the bumper will!!!!!!!!!!!xysport

7. d4xycrq

d4xycrq Junior Member

1972 Jeep with Meyer Power Angle plow

Thanks for the kind words...

This beast is definitely retro - it has a Buick 350, which was a factory option apparently. After '72, these all had AMC engines such as a 360. This truck has a 4-speed T-18 transmission with a granny low first gear (6.32:1 !). Four wheel drive low range in 1st gear is s - l - o - w ! For axles, it has a closed knuckle Dana-44 up front, and a semi-floater Dana-60 in the back. The plow is in good shape. I overhauled all the electrical connections, everything is clean bright and tight with conductive paste in the right places. I think I'm ready for winter. I've got three cords of firewood split, and a new plow truck. This means we'll have a very mild winter, doesn't it!

Best regards,

Ray

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

that is an awsome truck!!!!! meyer hasn't changed a thing except for their headlights!