1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1969 Cat 922B Loader for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by abock87, Jan 4, 2011.

1. abock87

abock87 Junior Member
    from 43545

For Sale is our 1969 Cat 922B Wheel Loader with bucket, we have used it in commercial snow operations and no longer need it. Runs Great, Everything works great, good tires and new paint 2 years ago!!
    If you are a Snow Removal Contractor Check This out!!! asking $7,000 OBO!
    Make-Cat
    Model-922B
    Year-1969
    Horsepower-85
    Operating Weight 16,000 pounds
    Bucket Size-90" wide
    Cab-Yes, Heated, CD Player, and defrost fans
    4wd, Two Speed+ High/Low Range
    4 Cyl. Cat Diesel
    Misc. 1 Year Old Echo Light Bar, Spot Lights, Air horn, Good Rubber on Tires, all fluids and filters have been changed, new battery last year. This Unit is ready to push snow now!!
    Free Delivery within 300 miles, if outside 300 miles buyer pays for shipping
    New Injector Pump Last Winter!!
    we used it with a 12 protech pusher, it worked great we could push down drive lanes in lots during all day snow events

the Pusher has been sold and is no longer available

All Pins are tight, it was farmer owned before us and was taken care of very well, we believe that we are only the second owners!
    for pics just send an e-mail

11302010 007.jpg

11302010 006.jpg

2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

where are you located?

Bossman

3. abock87

abock87 Junior Member
    from 43545

the loader is located in napoleon Ohio, but we can help with the shipping if your interested.

4. abock87

abock87 Junior Member
    from 43545

and i have around 75 pictures if you would like send me your e-mail and i will send them off to you

5. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

6. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

7. WildRidge

WildRidge Member

8. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

9. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Just post the pics and get it over with. LOL

10. Sierrabarry

Sierrabarry Junior Member

Please send pictures to 1966corvette@sbcglobal.net. I am 312 miles away would you still deliver for free? If not I will just drive it the extra 12 miles.

11. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I love old equipment........probably a great unit

12. abock87

abock87 Junior Member
    from 43545

yah its a great older unit, we have never had a problem with it, except one of the drivers ran it out of fuel last year. it can sit for weeks at a time a never has a problem firing up, even in the middle of a storm when its 5 degrees out, i wish they still made them like they use to...

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Are you in the market for anything? Any trades or partial trades? Plows, etc? I'm selling a skidsteer box and a couple of MVP's, a nice equpt trailer, etc...

14. abock87

abock87 Junior Member
    from 43545

No not at this time, all of our leased equipment came in a few weeks ago and we bought everything else we needed right before that, we needed a slightly bigger and faster machine, that's why we are letting this one go, though it might come and kick me in the pants because I have never had a problem with this unit...

15. F-250 SD

F-250 SD Junior Member

16. rooferdave

rooferdave Senior Member

17. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

18. home rescue

home rescue Member
    from wv

I live 334 miles away, whats the extra 34 gonna cost me if you still have it.
    PM me if you still have it

19. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I bought this loader today