1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1968 C-50 factory 4x4 dump truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by big schmitty, Oct 18, 2009.

1. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

Does anybody need a winter project? This is a 1968 C-50 dump truck with a 10ft. low pro dump bed. It has a 327 4sp divorced t-case. Truck has 28k on it. The truck was built for the state of Indiana to pick up trash at the dunes state park. The super singles are the factory tires. The truck was stolen in 1970 and taken for a joy ride and ended up in Lake Mich. and blew the engine. It was sold to a friend of mine at auction and he had it until 8yrs ago when I bought it to use while digging a pond. The truck runs but it will need a new carb. The hydraulics work like new, the brakes do not work, cab it rusted pretty bad and truck has no title. However I have a different cab with a title that goes with it. The truck has a NAPCO conversion, it has Eaton axles and a Rockwell T-Case. Asking 1500.00 OBO, I may take cummins performance parts on trade. PM me with any questions. Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ddlawncare

ddlawncare Junior Member

too bad you are so far away i would buy in a heartbeat for a winter project.

3. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

For a nominal fee we can deliver. LOL!

4. ddlawncare

ddlawncare Junior Member

How about instead of going back and forth over the price lets just leave it at 1500 and that will include delivery.what do you think.lol.

5. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

Consider it delivered but you will have to pick it up.lol

6. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

Bump TTT Bump

7. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

Weekend bump

8. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

Sold! Sold!