1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1942 ford jeep

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dgc, Oct 4, 2010.

1. dgc

dgc Junior Member

I have a 1942 gpw ford jeep with snowplow attachment not sure what kind. It does have a top on it but it looks homemade. It would be a snow pushing tank. Its in good shape for the year it was last inspected in 05 the guy used it to plow his driveway after that. I'm looking to get 4700.00 for it but i'm open to offers. should have pics 2morrow. Thanks

2. Littlejeep

Littlejeep Junior Member

I am interested and would love to see the pictures

3. dgc

dgc Junior Member

I'm gonna try to get some loaded up 2day. If i cant i can send them to your email or phone

4. Littlejeep

Littlejeep Junior Member

that would be great thanks

5. dgc

dgc Junior Member

6. dgc

dgc Junior Member

It has a different windshield frame in it

7. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a Meyer or Western mount there

8. dgc

dgc Junior Member

I do believe its a western

9. dgc

dgc Junior Member

No one interested in here

10. Littlejeep

Littlejeep Junior Member

sorry i'm not. i was more looking at the jeep than at the plow. but thanks for the pictures any way

11. dgc

dgc Junior Member

i want to get rid of the jeep

12. dgc

dgc Junior Member

bumpy bumpy

13. bigthom

bigthom Senior Member

It wouls make an amazing driveway truck but for that price I can buy one that's newer and I can still get parts for when I break it. Sorry

14. dgc

dgc Junior Member

you can get parts all day long for these things. I just put new wheel cylinders and master cylinder on her had them in 2 days. I understand you can get a newer one cheaper but is it a tank like this old girl this is when stuff was made right. make me an offer im open to them. thanks

15. dgc

dgc Junior Member

Someone make an offer.Gotta go

16. dgc

dgc Junior Member

still up for a offer