1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1932 Meyer

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowplowjay, Apr 28, 2003.

1. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Check out this Meyer ad from ebay I found it very interesting.

Note the two piece moldboard and how the top portion is shifted in the first pic of the series. I also read that this particular Meyer plow was made without the use of any type of trip springs. I always seem to find some good information about the history of these companies through these old phamplet auctions on ebay. I just thought id share it with you guys.

2. A.L. Inc.

A.L. Inc. Member

Jay, The Meyer website (which you've probably never looked at;) ) has a cool history of their plows. Some interesting truck/plow combinations. It reminded me of the trucks my friend's dad had back in the 70's and early 80's. He owned a Mobil station and we used to hang around there when we were kids. He ran 3 or 4 plow trucks, they were all rust bucket pick-ups and full size Blazers. I believe they all had Meyer plows on them. Mike
  3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

LOL i look there often