1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

19 3 yard + loaders available for hire

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kagenewengland, Nov 19, 2014.

1. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

Hi my company is The Natural Landscape and I thought I would plant this seed in reference to available snow equipment. I own 19 3 yard loaders, 6 backhoes, 9 large frame skidsteers, 3 truck mounted snowblowers, 4 trucks with bodies up to 50 yards. I also have an extensive subcontractor network. If you or anyone you know can utilize this equipment for snow emergency please contact us @ 508-466-8246 or 855-HAULSNOW

Brian Lewis

2. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

I'll let my guys know we maybe going up!!

3. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

Can't get the loader there they want 6 grand too truck it there!!!

4. tbone

tbone Member

Anyone have 19 loaders looking for subcontractors? I doubt it, but this guy is? Beware

5. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Well that would have been interesting to read had it not been deleted.

6. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah no kidding. The gauntlet was thrown, and answered! Did anyone see it before it got wiped? Nosey busy body here has to know!

7. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

The OP invited the "Not So Happy" to settle things not online.

8. tbone

tbone Member

This should be a lesson learned on my dollar for all you.If it sounds to good to be true it is.i was promised $225 a hour also travel time. I was never paid.I would like everyone on here to know my experience with this tool! Guantlet thrown.also he never called or respond to any of my phone calls or emails, until I started a post . typical .Don't be fooled.

9. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

Tom not everone gives in to a bully. This thread is about work for my equipment, so if you don't have any work for my equipment, I would like you to stop waisting my time. I have chosen to discuss your short comings on your post you just started only because you don't give up. If you want to get together that is fine, otherwise grow up.

Brian

10. tbone

tbone Member

This should be a lesson learned on my dollar for all you.If it sounds to good to be true it is.i was promised $225 a hour also travel time. I was never paid.I would like everyone on here to know my experience with this tool! Guantlet thrown.also he never called or respond to any of my phone calls or emails, until I started a post . typical .Don't be fooled.