1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

18yo tries to screw me.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kootoomootoo, Jan 16, 2009.

1. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo Senior Member

You know the deal...parents are in Florida .....18yo is "minding" the house while they are away. we get 12in of snow...He tells his mom we didnt plow the drive and were struggling to get to the door.

I get the email from the mother....politely inform her we could not plow the drive because it was full of cars at 4am.

oops.

2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

3. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHA......JUNIOR...Remind me to smack your mama's face when we get home...yes daddy

(smokey & the bandit)

4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

:D That movie cracks me up. Hope you get to keep the account.

5. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo Senior Member

Not worried about the account.....the kid screwing himself is priceless.

6. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

what a dumb kid lol
    cant believe someone would do that
    umm hey mom the plow guy didnt plow while i was having my party in your house please help me
    lol

7. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Gotta love dumb@$$es! I've had that happen with a couple drives I plow with kids throwing parties and all- scare the cr@p outta them a few times when I pull in with my blue lights on (just long enough to scare 'em) :gunsfiring:

8. redstroker_2002

redstroker_2002 Member

haha that burned him in the ass lol

9. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

I'm thinking 18yr old girls. I would have checked inside to make sure everything was okay:D

10. JCI Trans

JCI Trans Senior Member

i agree with ahoron, definetely woulda checked to make sure they were all ok:D

11. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

Screwed someone worse @ one point by mistake. Get a call about someone's lift station for their septic system not working. Pull the pump from the sump (YUCK!!). Tell the nice homeowner "your problem is you shouldn't flush ummm..."party favors" down the toilet". Tell this to husband and wife that occupy the house (ONLY OCCUPANTS I might add) about what I found and repaired. Wife looks at husband real funny, turns red and vice-versa. I quickly say that I'll send a bill, thanx & got the heck out of there. Don't know who was into extra-curricular activities but I like to think someone would have found out sooner or later w/o my big mouth.

12. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

lmao thats messed up

13. be250

be250 Junior Member
    from kc mo.

hi, we replace a sewage pump at the local used car dealer , and it fail a few months later, they were pissed till we pulled it out all warped with condoms hahaha ,pay the bill please . barry

14. 6feetdeep

6feetdeep Senior Member

18YO...screw....Sorry, its been a long day....wrong forum.....I guess I was thinking wrong....

15. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Should have plowed the cars in.

16. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Been there done that ... not at my house though

17. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

oh yea....happens all the time when you pump septics and the homeowner wants to be there when you do it....they make a nice popping sound as they get sucked up the straw....

the homeowners that get embarrassed usually walk away when i tell them what that sound is....the ones that have no idea how they got there usually get on their cell phone...HAHA

18. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

LMFAO typical teen?! lol

19. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Lol, sucks too be him when mom comes home.

and he narced himself out.

20. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

ha thats my favorite movie