1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

18x9 Pro comp 6001 series wrapped in 35" Toyo m/t FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Apr 20, 2011.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I have a set of (4) Pro comp 6001 series wheels wrapped in 35" Toyo M/T's for sale. Decided against running them so up for sale they go. The wheels are ONE year old and I bought them from someone who only ran them last summer so they haven't ever seen salt. 4.5" backspace and -19mm offset. I have lug nuts and center caps also. Every wheel is flawless come check them out for yourself!
    The tires are 35"x12.5 Toyo M/Ts and have about 60% tread left (they have 11-12/32 of tread left and come new with 21/32).
    Bolt pattern is 8 / 6.5 and to my knowledge will fit dodge and gm but not ford.

Brand new this setup would cost in the ballpark of $2500 so I feel my price is fair but there is a little room in there yet.

Call me: 847.828.2186 - Colin

Looking to sell asap as I dont really have anywhere to put them and like I said I don't plan on running them.

2. WilliamOak

Here is a pic I snapped the other day, all 4 are in identical condition

wheels-tires.jpg

3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Your price might be very fair but right now I think it is a mystery.

4. WilliamOak

I don't follow..

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Free? I'll be over in 20 min.

6. WilliamOak

Oh damn sorry I copied the listing right from my Craigslist ad so the price wasnt listed in the description.
    $1695 OBO

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Does it say somewhere how much you want?

8. WilliamOak

BUMP,
    $1200 anyone??

9. WilliamOak

someone come get them!