1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

1845B Case Skid steer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Sep 27, 2011.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

This came from an old man that lived by me and passed away. It got very little use from him and then sat for a couple years. It has 1100 hrs on it and the pins and bushings are tight. But it has sat outside most of its life so the paint is not the best. It needs tires. It only comes with the grapple bucket thats on it in the pic. I do have the claws and cylinders for the bucket. It has a new air filter, fuel filter, oil filter and oil, seat, starter, and alternator. All these things have less than an hr on them. I was fixing it up to load salt with this winter but I dont have time and am just going to buy something newer. It runs great and all hydraulics work as they should with no leaks. Price is $4900 and its located in Marlette Mi 48453. If interested you can call me at 989 213 8091 Thanks Brent

IMG_0799.jpg

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a boss 8.2 poly v plow with the mount and harness for a 99-07 superduty. Has the hand held control. Also have a 7' snowman pull plow wit wings which makees it 8' with two wiring harness's that the guy I bought it from in southern ohio only used four times. I would like 5200 for the pair or possibly trade for a 4wd 3/4 ton or 1 ton truck with or without a plow on it to do my drive. I have decided to get out of the plowing business and figure I dont need a v plow and rear plow just to plow my small drive.. thanks for looking I will try to get some pics up asap. Please dont send me a bunch of spam and dont low ball me as if I dont get what I want out of them I will just keep them and clear my drive with them

I couldnet get the link to work so I just copied and pasted the add.

4. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

what year is that

5. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I think its a 90 but I have not checked for sure.

6. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

What needs fixing to get ready for salt that you dont have time for?

7. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

Damn good price on that machine! The paint does not look that bad IMO for its yr and new tires are not that costly. I would own it if you were closer. I always borrow a friends Case 1845 and it does everything i need it to do.

8. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I guess thats up to who buys it. If I kept it I wanted to have it repainted, get new tires put on it, fix the fuel gauge (wires arent hooked up), and put some sort of cab on it. It would work just fine the way it is but I like my stuff to be nice.

9. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Machine is SOLD SOLD SOLD