1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

18 to 20 inches in nh!!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by chris.outdoor, Dec 25, 2010.

1. chris.outdoor

chris.outdoor Member
    from NH

wow i know i was wishing for snow but 18-20 with 60mph winds and 4 inches per hour here..... going to be a LOOOONG few days

2. chris.outdoor

chris.outdoor Member
    from NH

cant beleave we went from no snow to a once in a 5 year storm.... i dont remember the last time we got 20 inches.. i think it was in the 90's:eek: and i think i SCREWED my self on my contracts... never figured on 20 inches lol YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN

3. frostyballz

frostyballz Member

finally!!!!!!

Im excited....finally predicting a actual storm for NH. I saw 9-18 inches prdeicted for our area, nashua - manchvagas....but they keep saying that can change quickly and increase....Ohh yeah, if your overloaded, I may be able to help, I have a route in Hudson and Litchfield right by the manchvagas airport.....feel free to reach out if you really in trouble.ussmileyflag

4. wildplow

wildplow Member

dang it...we are only gonna get 1-3 .....the 3-6 is missing us by 50 miles give or take

5. chris.outdoor

chris.outdoor Member
    from NH

Hey thanks will do!. us NH guys gotta stay together haha.. my dad is a retired vet and has a f250 with a 8ft snowdog so im SURE he will be itching to help till i can get a bigger truck lol

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's awesome. However, I don't want too much to fall in the lakes region of NH. That will slow the ice from thickening.

7. chris.outdoor

chris.outdoor Member
    from NH

ehh unfortunately i dont have a sled.. nor have i ever been on 1..... ya go figure.... a nh kid never been on a snow machine hahaha... and ice fishing is tooo damn cold.... the only thing i do after a storm is bill it and sleep ahhaha

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Lake that i'm on most of the time in southern NH is good to go for the sleds! I don't know what its like further north!

Why can't we just get 4", have one push for the storm and be done! I have a headache already