1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

18 skids of 80lbs salt

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowguy01, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I am going to get rid of 18 of my skids they are 80 lbs Morton bag salt I am not going to need the whole load I originally bought I am looking to sell them as a whole load the price is 200 per skid total of 18. pm me if interested. we are in Erie pa and have a way to load them for you thanks. total lbs per skid is 2400 total tons is 21.6

2. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

back to top again any one need salt

3. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

bump bump ..........

4. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

still have salt for those who dont

5. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

down to 195 per skid

6. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

Might want to consider coming down a bit, I just picked up a skid of 80 lbs for $142.50 at Angelos in Michigan.

7. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

I paid $180 in N. E . Ohio and I only had to buy one at that price . just my 2 cents

8. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I am selling for $5 dollars less that what i paid How many skids would you like I may break them up let me know